Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Or six months to one year related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- SAP Accounting software
- AP Automation/Workflow software
- Excel Spreadsheet software
- Word Processing software
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Understands basic fundamentals of accounting
- The ability to handle multiple situations
- The ability to work and make decisions without constant supervision
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations