Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Or one to two years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Internet Explorer Internet software
- SAP Order processing systems
- Excel Spreadsheet software
- Microsoft Word Processing software
- Cloud Based Software
Other Skills and Abilities
- Previous customer service experience
- Communicate effectively (must use proper English both orally and in written communication)
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Adjust to multiple tasks, shifting priorities, and change
- Use sound judgment and analytical skills to determine win-win solutions
- Previous firearms experience a plus LE/Military/Gunsmith/Retail Sales
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to walk
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
In addition to performing the above Media Coordinator, and Consumer Service Representatives job functions to obtain “Senior” status an individual must meet the following criteria:
- Has demonstrated strong team player & leadership characteristics by teaching & coaching others or comparable experience.
- Successfully completed all technical departmental training & have a solid working knowledge in the following areas or comparable experience:
· Systems (SAP, Arm Service, Word, Excel, internet)
· Centerfire rifle
· Consumer Service Department
· Parts & Repair Division
- Must have successfully gained an understanding in minimum of (2) of the following areas & independently & successfully manage minimum of (1) of the following or comparable experience:
· Major Arm Service Report mgmt
· Handle miss-shipments of firearms
· Cloud for Service/BCM
· Major SAP Report management
· Internet administrator
· Manage Approval Holds
· Product Registration Fixes
· Yellow Truck/FFL Mgmt.
- Comparable experience in these areas will also be considered