Keep track of daily movement of components and blanks as they are received and issued to production. Accounting responsibilities, payroll responsibilities .Answering Multi-line telephone calls, Must present a professional work ethic and image.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities (*Essential Functions)
The Accounting/Inventory control professional is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels. They must maintain Cycle Count records. They must report shortages, overages and all inventory levels. The accounting/inventory control agent is responsible for assisting in the receiving and shipping department in logging all incoming inventory purchases. They must also research and report any spend information to the Plant Manager.
Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
· Keep track of daily movement of components and blanks as they are received and issued to production. Reconcile counts to what is reflected in SAP once or twice a month.
· Keep track of flow of Work in process and report daily on the Requirement Sheet.
· Coordinate Daily and Weekly Cycle Counts with Building #1 Cycle Counter and Bldg #3 Supervisor. Build Cycle Count Packets and send all reporting to Cycle Count Supervisor in Ilion.
· Prepare shipping summaries on daily and weekly basis as shipments occur. Email this information to other locations. Keep a yearly summary of all shipments.
· Resolve inventory problems and discrepancies that may arise by working with other out of state site facilities and employees.
· Maintain spreadsheets detailing weekly, monthly and yearly spend information and compare to budget. Report this information to plant manager on a weekly basis.
· Assist plant manager in compiling yearly budget information.
· Reconcile Readsoft items and reconcile Past due Vendor’s invoices.
· Compile weekly—Production adherence data and Quality Hold data and report to plant managers.
· Prepare estimated hours earned report and estimated hours for weekly schedules.
· Enter Requisitions on SAP for Purchasing- Responsibility shared with the Front Desk.
· Review Weekly Hourly Employees’ hours worked spreadsheet for accuracy.
· On Monday send total hours for the week to payroll to create paychecks. This file includes regular and overtime pay, any holidays, vacation, missed time, short term disability and cost codes for direct or indirect labor.
· Generate report for site Managers showing actual hours worked by hourly employees divided into Direct and Indirect Labor.
Follow all plant safety rules and regulations.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and
Responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good
Attendance is required.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be self-motivated to complete required tasks.
Work initiative - able to identify what task needs to be done and ensure the task completion.
Able to accept instruction and direction.
Able to work independently of direct supervision.
Two-year Associate's degree in Secretarial Science preferred; or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have computer skills in Word, Excel, and Access. Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, correspondence, publish newsletter. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus