This position will be responsible for general accounting, accounts payable and accounting for consolidated and unconsolidated subsidiaries for Remington Outdoor Company, Inc.
Skills and Education Required:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting required with active CPA license.
• 7-10 years’ experience in Accounting in a consumer products company
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze and interpret operating results and complicated data and prepare concise reports for senior management.
• Ability to identify problems and propose solutions to prevent or correct those problems with minimal management direction.
• Personal computer skills including extensive knowledge of:
• Experience with:
o Reporting systems
o SAP preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to manage and lead direct reports.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)