Principal Duties and Accountabilities (*Essential Functions)
- Supervise and support Production Team Members in their daily work requirements
- Implement Lean principles and lead Kaizen activities
- Lead shop floor communications with all functions focusing on KPIs
- Promote effective employee relations. Under the guidance of HR, will provide employee coaching and development, make employment decisions, and resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Develop a safe work environment; investigate accidents and develop corrective action plans.
- Maintain proper inventory levels and strive for 100% production adherence.
- Track absenteeism, time-keeping, and manage overtime in a responsible manner.
- Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and workforce accountability measures.
- Maintain and improve good working conditions and increase employee’s skills and capabilities.
- Assist manager and supervisors in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedure, safety, quality control, and performance management.
- Balance safety, quality, morale, productivity, and cost to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular process reports to management.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good
attendance is required.