Maintain preventive maintenance program within annual budget.
Will support operation within annual budget for operating supplies, electricity, gas, water and sewer.
Manages multi-craft activities involved in preventive, scheduled, and emergency maintenance, cleaning,
Repair, and renovation of buildings, mechanical systems, physical plant, and grounds
Conduct all performance reviews for maintenance employees.
Planning, assigning, and directing work within the maintenance department.
Work with fellow management members to facilitate teamwork approach, combining the expertise and manpower of all departments for the completion of projects.
Keep up on technological changes such as retrofitting machinery to meet today’s new laws and efficiency standards.
Serve as facility emergency response coordinator as necessary and as needed
Maintain facilities MSDS right to know program.
Coordinate with Managers and Supervisors all contracted work at facility.
Identify, coordinate, and manage all plant activities necessary to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local environmental laws and regulations, and related company policies.
- Will demonstrate strong leadership qualities such as:
- Ability to effectively communicate company Vision, Mission, and Values and align functional goals, KPI’s and objectives accordingly.
- Demonstrate communication skills that incorporate emotional maturity, active listening, clear verbal directions/instructions, collaboration, and team building delivered with professionalism and respect at all levels
- Operate with a commitment to serve others by subordinating personal interests to the needs of those being led
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge, integrity, character, experience, humility, wisdom and discernment necessary to create the trust and influence to cause the right things, to happen for the right reasons, at the right times
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good
attendance is required.