To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- or one to three months related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of SAP Order processing systems;
Other Skills and Abilities
- Record Keeping
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong communication skills a must (proper usage of business English in written & oral communication)
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Collaborate with others to meet goals
- Adjust to multiple tasks, shifting priorities, and change
- Use sound judgment and analytical skills to determine win-win solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to meet deadlines