To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
- Or six months to one-year related experience and/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Outlook and Internet Explorer Internet software
- SAP Order processing systems
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Other Skills and Abilities
- Previous customer service experience
- Communicate effectively (must conjugate verbs correctly and use proper English both orally and in written communication)
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Collaborate with others to meet goals
- Adjust to multiple tasks, shifting priorities, and change
- Use sound judgment and analytical skills to determine win-win solutions
- Previous firearms experience a plus