This position is responsible for assisting SAP Analysts with SAP support tasks such as the following duties:
- Works with identified subject matter experts (SME’s) in Manufacturing and the SAP MM/PP/PM modules to develop solid understanding of SAP processes.
- Perform daily system monitoring tasks in the Manufacturing areas.
- Create/update master data and conduct testing in support of projects or system enhancements.
- Perform Testing, documentation, and conduct end user training regarding SAP MM/PP enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and meeting business needs.
- Create selection criteria (or master data configuration) such as MRP controllers or Manufacturing report variants.
- Set-up reports to be run in batch processing.
- Run automated programs (such as WinShuttle) for loading/changing transactional data in SAP.
- Write business processes instructions and documentation to be used by IT and business users.
- Provide insight into Manufacturing and Shop Floor technical issues and resolutions.
- Assist with resolving IT support tickets as assigned.