This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities, however, will direct and work closely with plant payroll personnel.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job,
good attendance is required.
Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
- Or equivalent from four-year college or university
- 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- ADP experience a must
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- ADP Payforce
- Excel Spreadsheet software
- Microsoft Word Processing software
Other Skills and Abilities: