Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10-15 years broad-based experience, military experience preferred
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, negotiating and change management.
- Requires a diversified background with strong technical, business, analytical and managerial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to motivate teams to produce quality products within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects; ability to resolve disputes.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information (including financial information).
- Ability to program-manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Previous experience with multi-site, multi-state, multi-functional organizations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to provide vision and leadership
- Highly organized self-starter that is comfortable in a leadership role.
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- SAP Inventory software
- SAP Manufacturing software
- SAP Order processing systems
- Microsoft Office Word Processing software.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to execute quickly by leading strategic efforts which are understood and valued by departmental employees is paramount.
- Also, the ability to win and keep the trust of employees is essential.
- Must be a decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and is well versed in company systems.