Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 3 years experience in Business, Finance, or closely related field.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Highly proficient with PC in Microsoft environment, including:
- Word processing
- Presentation capabilities
- Proficient with with SAP, BPC/Hyperion and BI
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented
- Exceptional financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, expert in defining and guiding the design of data-intensive models.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and experience with financial statements and current GAAP concepts
- Ability to multi-task, handle competing priorities, meet deadlines with quality and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective in sharing information with cross functional team members
- Ability to interact effectively with top management and all personnel throughout the company.