Skills and Education Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience or 1 year in a sales and/or training capacity
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read, understand & analyze various sales reports.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office (WORD, PowerPoint, Excel)
- SalesForce.com usage is helpful.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Communicator: Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret various sales and financial reports and provide recommendations based on the data shown
- Results-Driven: Gets the most out of resources while achieving quality results. Establishes measurable goals and milestones
- Ability to manage internal & external resources; Strong teamwork and partnership building skills
- Execution-focused; must meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to work in fast pace environment (able to manage multiple projects at one time) with a sense of urgency
- Flexible and responsive; ability to adjust to changing organizational needs
- Self-motivated, Enthusiastic, can-do attitude; Passionate about their work and results